Selma and I will teaching a three hour workshop in San Francisco.
Three hours of “work through your stucknesses with Dance of Shiva and Havi-inspired wackiness” magic. And epiphanies. Bring it.
It’s really, really, really soon. Like, practically now.
Sunday, July 12 from 2:30 – 5:30 p.m.
What you need to know:
- There is only room for ten people. We might even have to close it at eight.
- My workshops sell out very quickly.
- It’s in the Castro. Details, directions and possible ride-share info when you sign up.
- It’s going to be outrageously great. Admittedly, it’s not an entire weekend in North Carolina, but still, we can do a hell of a lot of destuckifying in three hours.
What you need to bring:
- A stuckified pattern that you want some insights/shifting with (you won’t need to tell anyone what it is so no worries there).
- Something comfortable to wear (we’ll be Shiva-ing it up).
- Pen and paper.
- Bottle of water.
Details and sign-up stuff. And the SECRET CODE.
EDIT: ALREADY SOLD OUT. Sorry sorry sorry. That was just under 30 hours, so yeah, pretty quick. Sorry about that — we’ll set up some more events soon …
My assistant made a lovely page.
It’s on my other website.
Take a look because it would be so completely amazing to hang out with you in person and be wacky together and have breakthroughs.
Also I set up a coupon for my readers and students. So if you use it (please use it!) you save $25. The coupon code is SECRET (see, it’s a secret) and you have to press the button that says “Apply” or it won’t work.
Other than that, general rejoicing. Rejoicing!
And a question …
For those of you who can’t make it to the San Francisco workshop, do you want to be updated when stuff gets added to my schedule?
Should we start a very specific mailing list thingy that’s just for events? I can’t imagine I’ll update it more than a few times a year, but would that be something that interests you? Let me know in the comments and I can set something up.